2 result(s) for the key topic Wound Care were found:
- Unravelling compression therapy for venous leg ulcers in general practice
- Long-term conditions: compression therapy and venous leg ulceration.
- September 2017 : Volume 3, Number 3
- Effective debridement can be achieved in a busy clinic environment
- This feature asks experts in their particular field to take a look at a therapy area and examine some of the challenges that general practice nurses (GPNs) may face. In this issue, we look at wound cleansing and ask how...
- March 2016 : Volume 2, Number 2